Skill Menus
Guenther Sohler
2005-11-11 09:42:59 UTC
I want to write a function to extend existing Menus

is there are way, to
INCREMENTALLY extend a hiMenu with a hiMenuItem or PullDownMenu,
once it is already displayed and usable ?
Frank Buergel
2005-11-11 10:49:44 UTC
Post by Guenther Sohler
I want to write a function to extend existing Menus
is there are way, to
INCREMENTALLY extend a hiMenu with a hiMenuItem or PullDownMenu,
once it is already displayed and usable ?
hiAddMenuItem() should do it.
This and other related functions are documented in the
"Cadence User Interface Skill Functions Reference".
Bernd Fischer
2005-11-11 12:07:57 UTC
Funny, Frank and Guenther, you guys talk with each other
over the newsgroup, I thought your were sitting in the same
office space.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, might I missed something?

Bernd
Guenther Sohler
2005-11-14 09:39:33 UTC
Couln't it be ; Frank wanted to share his opinion not only with me ?
fogh
2005-11-15 01:37:25 UTC
Post by Guenther Sohler
Post by Bernd Fischer
Funny, Frank and Guenther, you guys talk with each other
over the newsgroup, I thought your were sitting in the same
office space.
Couln't it be ; Frank wanted to share his opinion not only with me ?
yeiy ! Time for a group hug !!

Andrew Beckett
2005-11-11 10:58:56 UTC
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:42:59 +0100, Guenther Sohler
Post by Guenther Sohler
I want to write a function to extend existing Menus
is there are way, to
INCREMENTALLY extend a hiMenu with a hiMenuItem or PullDownMenu,
once it is already displayed and usable ?
hiAddMenuItem()
hiInsertMenuItem()

Andrew.